Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Travel Blog: Paris-Helsinki-Interlaken

Just got back from a two weeks break and it took me awhile to settle in to reality. Anyway I try to blog while I was away and face quite a few problems with the net. A few years ago I read an article about always not getting enough images on your travel. Regretting on getting that certain images will leave you scars for awhile since it be quite awhile before you go travel again. So I did follow that advice and end up with 2400 shots to be processed. To me that is huge especially with the amount of time I have to juggle between work, my Istockphoto business and family. But when I look at the photos, I do still have some regrets on certain photos which I should have shot better. So it is never enough isnt it. Will be posting some photos I took to share here. And if anyone wants to find out about the locations that go or other inquiries, do give me a pop.

This are the list of upcoming photos that will be posted

  • Paris, France
  • Helsinki, Finland
  • Tempere, Finland
  • Kangasala, Finland
  • Interlaken, Switzerland
  • Berne, Switzerland
  • Zurich, Switzerland


View My Portfolio

No comments: