Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Dubai International Airport Transit



This is the first day of my two weeks holiday in Europe.. All the long hours research booking and cancelling of hotels, flights and train; finally I am here.. First stop is dubai interantional airport.. My flight from Singapore is at 0140hrs, reach at 0450hrs and my next flight will be at 1500hrs. Thats about 7 hrs of transit in Dubai International Airport.


Right now I am in a cafe called The Hub which is the only cafe that has a smoking area. Which means it is not free to smoke here. You got to pay for drink firsts before you smoke. They do have two smokinng area which is abedroom size room with no ventilation. Seriously I cant even breathe inside let alone smoke in it. That smoking rooms is about 1 km away from my gate. Yes the airport is huge!!! The terminal three (mainly use for Emirates Europe transit) is amazinly awesome.. Lots of shops, cafe, duty free shops and etc showers and prayer rooms are abundant but they need more toilets. Especially during the morning flights.






So for now need to get much needed rest before continuing the next flight for 7 hours. Next destination.... Paris!


View My Portfolio

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowww....very nice. At least there is a cafe for smokers.

7 hours is too long....did Sue manage to do some shopping there ?

How is Sara? Take lots of picture please...

Sohfian said...

Yup.. we didnt shop much ther. Wait for paris itself