Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 21, 2008

My first blog

It’s been two years I was contemplating on setting up a blog. Well now, here I am. But what I didn’t realise is how difficult it is to start the welcoming blog. I’m stuck with words......










This is my traditional wedding suit. check out the hat!!







My wife always tells me that I don’t need to write much. A picture speaks a thousand words. That’s why now I starting my own photography blog that would help me show the world my assignments and works on the website. I am an avid photographer. I have done a few wedding assignments and events photography (will upload some of the photos soon once I got the hang of this blog... be patience my friend). I also just start selling my photos in Istockphoto.com. Stock photography brings a new world in photography for me. It’s not just simply shot, upload and sell. It’s more than that. I learn the hard way of keep editing and editing my collection of photos (You can check my photos in istockphoto at the link provided).
View My Portfolio

Anyway I bought my first DSLR in 2006. It’s a Nikon D50 (I broke my kit lens in 2007). A reliable camera but after awhile it got complicated especially if I am taking stock photos. Lenses currently using are Sigma 55-200mm F3.5, Sigma 18-200mm F3.5, Nikon 50mm 1.8, Tokina 124 and Nikon 18-70mm F3.5. My next camera body is Nikon D300.















Now this camera is one those must have for any photographer especially if you think, eat and sleep photography. It doesn’t sound right but you know what I mean. But it will set me back at leats 3000SGD. Anyway, what’s with the world today? Digital camera is getting a huge jump in sales these recent years. I noticed that almost everyone I met have a camera in their bags.
Ok enough said about camera for now.

I got married to a beautiful woman in last year. We have a daughter. We name her SaraFalisha.

She is now 9 months and I can wait for her to walk. No... It’s not a grammar mistake. She makes crawling and biting everything in her path a profession. Btw she just falls from the bed as I wrote these sentences.

















Babies have to go thru this process as part of their development. But watching them going thru this is so damn hard for me. I mean do you really want to see your kids in pain?
Anyway.... another time another blog.... I got to go and play with my daughter. She is back to her normal behaviour already after much comfort...... Cheers

No comments: