Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 27, 2008

First F1 night race in Singapore

Photo taken from 2007 GP in Sepang sole propriety of SohfianMdKamari. I lost the rest of the phots due to corrupted hard disk..


Finally, after much anticipation of the first ever formula one night race starts in a couple hours ago in Singapore. The people involved have done an excellent job in creating a world class track within 10 months and it even impressed the F1 supremo Mr Bernie Escclestone. Safety is number one priority. Since its a road circuit, concrete barrier on both side of the track which my concerned is whether the safety of the driver is compromised. Remember our beloved late Signior Arton Senna. anyway, I can't wait to the watch the race on TV this weekend. Yes I said it... on TV. Sadly I couldn't get a ticket due to financial constraint. Enough said abt me.. lets talk about the race.




MacLaren rules...... I love the dude Lewis Hamilton... He is one hell of a driver.. When it is wet wheather condition..he is a devil unleashed. I can't imagine he is only 20 years old!!!! Hope to see him win this weekend as I am a strong supporter of team MacLaren.
How I wish I am among the pro photographer out there by the track and taking those breathtaking high speed race.



1 comment:

Sue | Saras | Sohf Travels said...

You will be one of the pros one day!!