Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 10, 2010

A really sick dog



The picture is a bit bad. Taken from my camera phone. Up-scaling it in a bad way and jus sharpening it. hehehe. Anyway it is more for the sad life this dog has. Probably he was born in a bad environment..I was in Sungei Kadut Industrial area in Singapore. The place was fill with dogs..I mean wild dogs roam freely here, eating almost anything they had in sight. I saw this dog just outside this company after collect some documents for international mailing. He was eating rubbish by the street. It was a pretty bad sight. Sadness overwhelmed me. It is such a pity to see him in this state. It is definitely a deteriorating effect probably from rabies or flea infection. Most part of his body are hairless. I guess living in this state of poverty will destroy your body slowly. even for a dog. I cant imagine if he was a human living in slum area in some of the third world country.
View My Portfolio

No comments: